A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Clark, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Clark, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Henry Clark MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gerald H. Clark practice?
- Dr. Gerald Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Clark practices Pediatrics near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Pediatricians.