Dr. Gerald Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Clark?

Great Doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2014

I met Dr. Clark personally, then took my son to him because I was so impressed. I sure do wish I'd known him long before! He was perfect for my son, who has some developmental issues that Dr. Clark completely understood and addressed. I truly wish we'd gotten my son to him sooner. I wish I could find a doc like him for myself! You will love him.

Love this Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr. Clark is an amazing doctor. I have honestly recommended him to at least 5 of my friends, all of who have reported back that they love him just as much as I do. His office staff is very professional and friendly. Dr. Clark has a way of addressing your concerns without making you feel like you are overreacting, but he is also not an alarmist. He has the best relationship with my three year old, who talks about Dr. Clark all the time. There are truly not enough good things that I can say about Dr. Clark.

Posted on November 1st, 2014