Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 18th, 2014

I met Dr. Clark personally, then took my son to him because I was so impressed. I sure do wish I'd known him long before! He was perfect for my son, who has some developmental issues that Dr. Clark completely understood and addressed. I truly wish we'd gotten my son to him sooner. I wish I could find a doc like him for myself! You will love him.

Love this Doctor show details Love this Doctor
Feb 15th, 2011

Dr. Clark is an amazing doctor. I have honestly recommended him to at least 5 of my friends, all of who have reported back that they love him just as much as I do. His office staff is very professional and friendly. Dr. Clark has a way of addressing your concerns without making you feel like you are overreacting, but he is also not an alarmist. He has the best relationship with my three year old, who talks about Dr. Clark all the time. There are truly not enough good things that I can say about Dr. Clark.

The BEST Pediatrician show details The BEST Pediatrician
by Citysearch User on Mar 31st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Clark cared for my daughter since she was a newborn. She is now 18 and we are sad to leave him. We did the well check ups routinely and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Thanks alot!!!!!!!! show details Thanks alot!!!!!!!!
by randyobryant on Oct 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

My brother was sick and they did a wonderful job of keeping him calm and fixing the problem. I will continue using them as my go to doctor. He was amazing and I was not worried one bit.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Dr Clark Is the best!! show details Dr Clark Is the best!!
by kwtwins3 on Oct 3rd, 2007 on kudzu.com

We love Dr Clark- He is so good with our kids. He really spends the time with them and very understanding. The nurses and staff are all very friendly and always go abov and beyond for us.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by exrexx on Sep 26th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Clark and his staff are wonderful! I love the nurse advice line you can call with general questions during office hours. Dr. Clark, as mentioned previously, has excellent bedside manners. Our child was a preemie so we are overly cautious when it comes to anything dealing with him. He has put us at ease and keeps telling us we are doing an excellent job. (He's one now).

Excellent show details Excellent
by lwhead on May 4th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I hate to tell everyone how wonderful he is...I am afraid they might all go. He has gone above and beyond with my family. I think he is the best.

Excellent kids Doctor show details Excellent kids Doctor
by scottn on Apr 5th, 2005 on kudzu.com

We have three children and Doctor Clark has been our Pediatrician for all three. This man has the perfect bedside manor for children. He is also an excellent Doctor. I highly recomend him as a Pediatrician.