Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Cobb
Dr. Gerald Cobb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Magnolia, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Webster, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cobb is affiliated with Conroe Regional Medical Center, Tomball Regional Hospital and Columbia Conroe. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Cobb has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerald Cobb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Magnolia, TX.
Dr. Elizabeth Edwards
Magnolia, TX 0.43 mi13
Dr. Paul Piper Jr
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Magnolia, TX 0.75 mi14
Dr. Patricia Thompson
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Magnolia, TX 0.75 mi27