A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Cocchiaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Cocchiaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocchiaro graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cocchiaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Cocchiaro DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Cocchiaro practice?
- Dr. Gerald Cocchiaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Cocchiaro practices Internal Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Perkasie, PA.
See Lansdale Internists.