A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Cufley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Cufley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cufley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cufley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Cufley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cufley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Albert Cufley MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Cufley practice?
- Dr. Gerald Cufley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Cufley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists and Kirkland Gastroenterologists.