A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Taylor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cone Behavioral Health Center
- Moses Cone Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Dale Taylor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Gerald Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Taylor practices Psychiatry near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Psychiatrists.