A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Douglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Douglass is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglass graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Douglass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Philip Douglass DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Douglass practice?
- Dr. Gerald Douglass has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Douglass practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.