A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dove, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dove graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Henry Dove MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald H. Dove practice?
- Dr. Gerald Dove has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Dove practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.