A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Doyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Doyle practice?
Dr. Gerald Doyle practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.