A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dreher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dreher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dreher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreher graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dreher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Francis Dreher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Dreher practice?
- Dr. Gerald Dreher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Dreher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons and Temple Surgeons.