A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dreher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dreher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dreher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dreher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreher graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dreher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Francis Dreher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Dreher practice?
- Dr. Gerald Dreher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Dreher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons and Temple Surgeons.