A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dugan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dugan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dugan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Francis Dugan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Dugan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Dugan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Dugan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Surgeons.