Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dunham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunham
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dunham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dunham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Dunham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Dunham practice?
- Dr. Gerald Dunham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Dunham practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.