A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dunham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dunham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald Dunham practice?
Dr. Gerald Dunham practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ and Clinton, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.