A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dunham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dunham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Dunham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Dunham practice?
- Dr. Gerald Dunham has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Dunham practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.