A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Durfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Durfee, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Durfee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Durfee graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Durfee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St. Mary`s Health Care
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durfee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald G. Durfee practice?
Dr. Gerald Durfee practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.