A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dworkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dworkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dworkin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dworkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dworkin, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dworkin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dworkin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald E Dworkin DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Dworkin practice?
- Dr. Gerald Dworkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Dworkin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Castle, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ.
See New Castle Physiatrists.