A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Dworkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Dworkin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Dworkin, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dworkin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dworkin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dworkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Dworkin practice?
Dr. Gerald Dworkin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Darby Physiatrists.