Dr. Gerald Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016
the worse ever!!
My first and last visit with Dr. Sullivan, he's a Sub for my Dr.which is aa med psychpsych Dr. Only. I've never met this man before, but he seemed to know everything about me in a couple of minutes, he change my meds and than took my quantity down without discussing it with me, until I asked him why was he changing meds I had been on for over 20 years and I was only on a couple until he put me on two different meds that I never took before. This man treated me like an addict. Which I am knot he needs to understand that he's filling in for a different position than what he is. I don't like him as a Dr. Or person he made me feel uncomfortable and he also tried to embarrass me in front of an intern. A man that knows everything knows nothing at all...!!! Treat ppl with respect. He's also a person that hurts others to make himself look good in front of another person, too arrogant for himself. Never ever want that mans name on anything of mine. An addict doesn't stop smoking cold turkey and I did it's been two mths. For me now, he really insulted me to the upmost like I said he was a fill in for my Dr. Which had took ill, and he's a Medical Psychology Dr. I'm doing great. And I will knot let Dr. Sullivan spoil my positive goals, but I do wish that he would respect others and follow directions when filling in for someone else.

February 15th, 2015
Actually LISTENS to you and gives help beyond simply scribbling a script!
Sullivan is EXCELLENT doctor compared to most "script writers" HE LISTENS and responds to you!

June 24th, 2014
patient
This Dr. leaves for vacation without any covering physicians to prescribe Suboxone for patients that are unaware of his vacation!! Only a handful of Physicians can prescribe this med, and if you try to get help anywhere, you have to go back to street drugs and try to be seen by another prescriber!! This is insanity!! and extremely unorganized.

October 8th, 2013
Straight.
Straight, honest and knowledgeable. I have been under Dr Sullivans care for almost 5 years. He has been a great Dr! He is straight with you as long as your not trying to game it with him. He can see fake and honest faces a mile away! He has help me to learn so much about who I myself as a person, then any physc counselor ever has! I have abused drugs all my life. Last 4 years have been tough but yet I am feeling again. Something I have not done since I was maybe 16. Be honest with yourself and you will find a way to stay clean. Honest with Dr. And he will help you as well, if your not he wont. He cares very much for patient sucsess but up to patient to learn and work at it. Great Dr.

July 5th, 2011
Great Dr.
Dr. Sullivan saved my life from an oxy adiction. Very easy to talk to, very understanding...abest addiction Dr. in Wisconsin

February 23rd, 2015