Dr. Gerald Early Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Early?

September 8th, 2016

He Saved My Mother's Life

Dr. Early operated on my 64-year old mother in 1986 at 2:00 in the morning after she suffered a heart attack and coded twice. A few months later she felt so good she painted the basement walls. She lived to enjoy two more grandchildren. She passed away in 2001 but not from her heart. I am eternally grateful to this doctor for giving us 15 years together that we would not have had without his surgical skills.

September 22nd, 2013

Dr.Early Scores 100%

I was sent to him when a spot was found on my upper left lung. There was no long wait in the lobby or in the exam room. He answered any questions I had. And when the time came to remove the tumor to see if it was cancer he did the job 100%. It was a carcinoid tumor. He got it all. No more cancer and no kemo treatments. He gave me a squeeze pillow for when I needed to cough and signed it for me. The best Doctor ever.

May 21st, 2014