Gerald D Ebner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 6 reviews

June 3rd, 2013
I had been going to Dr Ebner for years, due to a change in insurance had to leave and then came back. I will never return again!! I went to see Kristen she was wonderful initially but had major concerns, ran to specialist immediately, had reran my blood work and could not after 5 phone calls get a return phone call from there office. I finally went picked up my records to take to another doctor only to find ALL my records were not even in the file. More run around. 3 weeks later I still don't have my complete records. I hope I don't die in the meantime. NOT that they would accept any of the responsibility! It should be this difficult for them to do their job!

November 9th, 2012
Not sure why this doctor is getting good reviews
I have had several visits with Dr. Ebner over a period of a few years when he was supposedly the only doctor in the office trained to deal with the problem I had. The first time I saw him, he rested his hand on my knee and held my hand, making me feel very uncomfortable. During a later visit, he proved incompetent in diagnosing a urology-related problem, and sent me a huge bill for his trouble. He kicked my husband out of the exam room simply because he is old fashioned. Avoid this doctor! He gives me the creeps and is not up to par in his medical training.

June 26th, 2011
Very depressing
I was very disappointed with Dr Ebner. He has always been a good doctor but not recently. When i went to my appointment he was so rude to me and i dont know why. He didnt act caring at all. Ive been very depressed from not being able to have a child and he just crushed my hopes with his rude inconsiderate comments. Its my decision to have a baby or not his comments werent needed. I dont have any children yet so i dont see what his problem was. As if i had 5 or 6 kids and should have anymore. VERY HURTFUL COMMENTS! UNPROFESSIONAL

June 6th, 2011
Dr. Ebner is great the other doctors are NOT
Dr. Ebner no longer has hospital privledges. I will miss him so much. He was a fabulous doctor despite the wait that often happens to get into your appointment. I have gone their since the practice changed and he is no longer the main owner of it and it has changed DRASTICALLY. The staff for start is not the least bit caring and puts a huge gap between the physicians and their patients. The doctors are less personal and know little to nothing about you walking into your appointment. Things are also beginning to get overlooked such as blood work. When I went to my last appt there prior to switching doctors the DR that saw me didn't even realize I was waiting for results and bolted out of the room before I could get them. I'd say if you are going to Dr. Ebners for routine work, demand to see him only. If you are pregnant and looking for quality care you will have to go elsewhere.

May 30th, 2011
Well worth the wait
You may find yourself waiting a while if you're waiting to see Dr. Ebner, but he really is that good. Everyone loves him for a reason. I've found that if you show up 30-45 minutes early, it will really pay off. I truly have no idea where I'm going to go once he retires...I'll be lost without him. He's old school and they just don't make them like him anymore...more's the pity. A class act all the way!

October 7th, 2009
I just moved to the area and found Dr. Ebner by chance. I have to say that was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time. He is very gentle and kind and puts you completely at ease. This is so very important when you are having frightening tests done. I feel blessed to have found someone I can trust this much. His staff is wonderful too--- very caring.