A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Edelman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Edelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Edelman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Edelman practice?
- Dr. Gerald Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Edelman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Oncologists.