A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Edelman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Edelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Edelman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Edelman practice?
- Dr. Gerald Edelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Edelman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Oncologists.