A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ehringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Ehringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehringer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ehringer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Atlantic Medical Center - Ormond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Lawrence Ehringer MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Ehringer practice?
- Dr. Gerald Ehringer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Ehringer practices Family Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.