Dr. Gerald Eisenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

February 1st, 2016
He is wonderful

December 12th, 2014
I had to wait 4 days after leaving message for Dr. and then only assistant called back. I can't work with a Dr. who I can't talk to

January 22nd, 2014
HE IS A GREAT DR.
Dr. Eisenberg is great doctor he cares about his patience , take time to explain or to follow up and if you have questions he will answer until you understand. I was diagnosed of rheumatoid arthritis.

July 26th, 2013
HORRIBLE
Dr. Eisenberg treated my mother for years after she was diagnosed with Lupus. When she was hospitalized and put into the ICU after a Lupus flare took over her heart and lungs, Dr. Eisenberg never returned our calls. She was in the ICU for 10 days while Doctors tried to get a hold of him for his "expert" opinion on my mother's case. She died. He never contacted us or any of her other doctors. He abandoned our family and my mother when we needed him. He is a selfish doctor and should not be trusted with the care of your family.

November 21st, 2011
Dr. Eisenberg is easy to talk to. He address all my concerns. He is conservative with prescriptions which I think is great. He does not ove medicate. He does follow up when he feels it necessary

February 14th, 2011
patient
Although I've been diagnosed through an MRI report with severe arthritis in one of my hips, I did not have any problems whatsoever with my hip 7 months ealier. Now my right hip hurts and my left leg is numb. Obviously there's something else going on to cause all of this. He did not investigate any possible causes, but rather said I would degenerate further and would require a hip replacement. I'm only 44 years old and never played any sports and have a desk job. Wear & tear is not possible.

July 30th, 2009
Great Doctor, Mediocre Practice
I've been seeing Dr. Eisenberg for several years. He treats patients with respect and listens carefully. Unfortunately, the IBJI practice is so large and "corporate" that he seems limited at times by the bureaucracy. I've had problems with billing, getting appointments and talking to a nurse. It appears that the practice does not put much money in trying to obtain good support staff.

April 27th, 2017