Learn more about Dr. Gerald Elfenbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Elfenbein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfenbein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Elfenbein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical CenterProvidence Ri