Learn more about Dr. Gerald Elfenbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elfenbein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elfenbein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Elfenbein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfenbein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Elfenbein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical CenterProvidence Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Jay Elfenbein MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Elfenbein practice?
- Dr. Gerald Elfenbein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Elfenbein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Oncologists.