A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Englund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Englund is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Englund graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Englund has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Wayne Englund DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Englund practice?
- Dr. Gerald Englund has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Englund practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cassville, MO.
See Joplin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.