A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Englund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Englund is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Englund graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Englund has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Englund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Englund practice?
Dr. Gerald Englund practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cassville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Cassville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.