A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald Green practice?
Dr. Gerald Green practices Pediatrics near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA.
See Langhorne Pediatricians.