Dr. Gerald Falasca MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
He is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met. Even though you may have to wait sometimes to get back to see him, he always takes however much time you need to attend to your care. He is well worth any wait you may have. He diagnosed and effectively treated something that 3 other docs tried to push off as stress and overuse back pain.

May 21st, 2014
Second Time around 2011, now 2014
In 2011 I began a treatment and diagnosis plan with Dr. Falasca, and investigated his background before the first appointment. We are very blessed to have this doctor in East Tennessee. He is kind, efficient, and very thorough. He is cautious not to try medical treatments that may be harmful. I am very pleased, and would recommend him. RA Patient.

October 29th, 2013
Horrific
Could not diagnose my sons muscle disorder so he said my son was faking it. My son still cannot walk properly. Also insinuated that maybe problems at home may be the reason he is faking illness. We have moved on to another doctor who I hope will stick with his medical field and not become a mental health specialist, especially when a child is in pain and as parents all we want is help.

April 2nd, 2013
Dr. Falasca is one of the most personable Dr's I have ever dealt with. When you see him, you are not in and out. He takes the time he needs with each patient like they are the only one on the schedule for the day. He is well worth the wait. He works hard to find a diagnosis and provide the correct treatment. I would highly send any of my friends or family members to him.

August 17th, 2011
Now in Johnson City, TN
I'm so impressed with Dr. Falasca and thrilled that he is now providing my care. He is the first doctor to take my Sjogren's seriously, which is a good thing since it has started destroying my kidneys (unfortunately). I'm sad, scared and shocked about this, but without him my primary doc would just have continued saying, "oh, I don't think it (my elevated creatinine and poor GFR) are anything to worry about."

November 16th, 2009
One of the Best
I really don't mind the wait in the office, when I know I am in Doctor's Falasca's care. He goes above and beyond to make you feel valued and like your his only patient he cam to see that day. He's open to modern technology and trying different approaches.

October 12th, 2009
Many times the wait is long to see Dr Falasca but that is because he spends along time with each patient and not because of overbooking. He is extremely thorough in his examination and cannot guestimate before he sees the patient what amount of time the visit requires. He is well worth the wait.

March 30th, 2009
Dr. Falasca is the most outstanding, understanding and responsive doctor I have ever encountered. His care and concern are overwhelming.