Overall Review

4.8

October 21st, 2016
He is a fantastic Dr.! He cares about his patients and does whatever needs to be done to make things right. He will never give up on finding a reason and cure (if possible) to make you whole. He doesn't look at the clock when it comes to discussing your health and doesn't try to push you out!!! Great Guy!!!!

November 8th, 2013
I've been with this practice for 8 years and had my husband join too. The office staff is the reason we are leaving. They used to make me feel comfortable and were friendly, however, over the past year some of them are abrupt and straight up rude. I had to see a specialist for a problem they were following, they told me that they would not continue to fill my prescription for my condition if they "weren't getting paid to treat me". Meanwhile, I've been coming there routinely for years. That was the last straw. Dr. Falkenstein is an excellent practitioner but it's not worth dealing with his staff.

March 24th, 2010
I hope i never have to find another DR
I initially picked him because he was close to home and a Osteopathic DR. I've been seeing him for 5 yrs now. So far I feel more comfortable talking to this DR about my issues then any other DR I had previously. He's patient, asks good questions, and listens to your input/feedback and gives you a chance to ask questions back about treatments, solutions, medicines, etc... I hope I never have to pick another DR. My husband goes to him as well, and he's very judgmental and picky about professionals living up to his expectations and he's addressed several problems for him too with no complaints!

April 7th, 2009
I have been very impressed with his friendliness and work.