A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Farby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Farby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Farby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Farby graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Farby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald M Farby MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Farby practice?
- Dr. Gerald Farby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Farby practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.