A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Feigin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Feigin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feigin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Feigin MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Feigin practice?
- Dr. Gerald Feigin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Feigin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology near Clarksboro, NJ.
See Clarksboro Pathologists.