A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Feldman, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Eye Diseases
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Growth Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald L Feldman MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Gerald Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Feldman practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Madison Heights Pediatricians and Madison Heights Geneticists.