A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Feldman, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Eye Diseases
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Growth Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald L Feldman MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Gerald Feldman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Feldman practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Madison Heights Pediatricians and Madison Heights Geneticists.