A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenstein graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ferenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Ferenstein practice?
Dr. Gerald Ferenstein practices Ophthalmology near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: La Vista, NE.
See Papillion Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Ferenstein, Dr. Garrett Ferenstein, Dr. Geraldo Ferenstein, Dr. Gerry Ferenstein