A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ferenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenstein graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ferenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Saul Ferenstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Ferenstein practice?
- Dr. Gerald Ferenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Ferenstein practices Ophthalmology near Papillion, NE.
See Papillion Ophthalmologists.