A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ferenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferenstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ferenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenstein graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ferenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald S Ferenstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Ferenstein practice?
- Dr. Gerald Ferenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Ferenstein practices Ophthalmology near Papillion, NE.
See Papillion Ophthalmologists.