A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ferenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenstein graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ferenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans