Learn more about Dr. Gerald Finerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Finerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finerman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Finerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Finerman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald A M Finerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Finerman practice?
- Dr. Gerald Finerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Finerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.