A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Finerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Finerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Finerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Finerman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Finerman practice?
Dr. Gerald Finerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.