A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Finke graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Finke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Finke practice?
Dr. Gerald Finke practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO and KS City, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Finke, Dr. Garrett Finke, Dr. Geraldo Finke, Dr. Gerry Finke