A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Finke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finke
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Finke graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Finke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Eugene Finke DO is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Finke practice?
- Dr. Gerald Finke has 12 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Finke practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Olathe, KS.
See Kansas City Radiologists.