A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Fivian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fivian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fivian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Fivian, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fivian graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fivian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Fivian FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Fivian practice?
- Dr. Gerald Fivian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Fivian practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.