A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Fivian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Fivian, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fivian graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fivian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Fivian FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Fivian practice?
- Dr. Gerald Fivian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Fivian practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.