A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Fivian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Fivian, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fivian graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fivian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fivian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan