Dr. Gerald Joseph Fogarty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Fogarty is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance