A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogarty
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fogarty Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fogarty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Fogarty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Fogarty practice?
- Dr. Gerald Fogarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Fogarty practices Family Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Family Physicians.