A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Fogarty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fogarty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Fogarty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Fogarty practice?
- Dr. Gerald Fogarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Fogarty practices Family Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Primary Care Doctors.