Dr. Gerald Ford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Ford?

December 5th, 2015

great doctor, problematic billing practices

Generally great, but the billing system is quite strange. I get charged my insurance co-pay of $30, PLUS another $30 (not clear why) and my Flex Care account always rejects reimbursement, even when I send receipts etc. I think it's the way that the billing dept makes out the receipts. I have even gone TWICE back to the Dr office to say "your receipts are being rejected for reimbursement because my Flexcare says that I only paid 30." I will go one more time because Dr Casserta is great but if I continue to have this problem with fishy billing and my not getting reimbursed, I will go to another ophthalmologist with a more straightforward billing practice.

August 24th, 2015

Dr. Ford is quiet, professional and thorough in his assessment. I appreciate his subtle sense of humor.

July 20th, 2009

I had to leave for a job overseas and had a short window of opportunity to see an eye specialist. I called Dr. Ford's office and they were able to schedule me immediately. The service was top notich. The staff was efficient, friendly and courteous. What more could you ask for?

January 2nd, 2009

Cataract surgery

Screw up in performing my left eye cataract surgery. His failure statustics should be questioned before you use him.

August 21st, 2017