Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Fortuna Jr
Dr. Gerald Fortuna Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joplin, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Cincinnati, OH (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Fortuna is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin (new), The Christ Hospital and University Hospital, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Fortuna Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gerald Fortuna Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.