A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Frankel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Frankel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Frankel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Frankel MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Gerald Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Frankel practices Urology near Missouri City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Everett, WA.
See Missouri City Urologists.