inactive

Gerald J Frankel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2
  • 4 reviews

May 24th, 2014
Very easy to make an appointment, not so easy to get an accurate diagnosis. Arrogant and seemed more interested in flirtatious behavior with his nurse. After 2 visits I got the hint and moved on to a real urologist.

July 13th, 2011
Dr. Frankel was a great doctor
I was a patient of Dr. Frankel for nearly ten years. He treated me for prostate trouble and impotency. His bedside manner was excellent and he always made me feel comfortable. I regret that he is no longer at his practice in McKinney. It was very difficult to find another urologist to replace him.

March 7th, 2011
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!
MUST HAVE RECEIVED MED.LICENSE AT A PAWN SHOP. HE MUTILATED ME. THIS WAS SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND I AM STILL SUFFERING FROM IT. YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG WHEN OTHER DRS ASK WHO DID THIS TO U AND SAY OH NO , HIM. I WISH I WOULD HAVE CHECKED HIM OUT BEFORE GOING TO HIM SO I COULD HAVE KNOWN ALL THE DIFFERNT LOCATIONS THAT HE HAS BEEN THROWN OUT OF FOR BAD PROCEDURES AND JUST ALL OF HIS BAD KNOWLEDGE. MY CURRENT UROLOGIST SAYS HE NEED TO BE STOPPED.

November 3rd, 2009
He does not know how to diagnose prostate cancer. Any questions about a high psa it is always because of an infection, never cancer - Then it is too late.