Dr. Gerald Fulton MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Burton, MI

September 20th, 2013
doesn't listen
I had the opposite problem with Dr. Fulton as a previous review. I had 3 back surgeries and still have nerve damage going down into both feet. He would act like the surgeries fixed my problems and I was good as before. He implied that I was just making up my symptoms based on something I read. He prescribed me a muscle relaxer that he said was not addictive. Later he decided to take it away saying it was addictive. I cannot take Vicodin and drugs like it because it makes me throw up. The muscle relaxer was all I had for pain and it was a small amount. I don't like being treated like someone who is making up symptoms so I have a new doctor that listens to me now. L4/L5 fusion and spinal stenosis and he treated me like I was a liar. Also brought my son in for sinus problems. He said that if the mucus was not green that he didn't need any medication. Months later my son had sinus problems again and the mucus was green and he said he still didn't need medication. Which is it.

May 15th, 2012
I am very disgusted with Dr Fulton and will be looking for a new Dr. I have a disease and Dr Fulton did not want to deal with it. I have been very ill in the last month and the Dr gave me the run around when I asked for a few days off work. I was in disbelief since I have a legitimate problem and have barely been functioning. I feel that he just want's the specialist to deal with me. In the meantime I can barely function at work. The only thing Dr Fulton did was increase my meds and say "you will be better in a day or two" Well it has been over a week and I still cannot function well.

August 6th, 2010
he has never let us down always takes the time to help us understand