A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Garcia, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D Garcia MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Gerald Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Garcia practices Plastic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Plastic Surgeons.