A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Garwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Garwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garwood graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Garwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Garwood practice?
Dr. Gerald Garwood practices Internal Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Lufkin Internists.