A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald George, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 5 awards.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald G George DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald G. George practice?
- Dr. Gerald George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald George practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grand Prairie Primary Care Doctors.