Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Gibbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gibbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Gibbs practice?
Dr. Gerald Gibbs practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Tillamook, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Tillamook Internists, Tillamook Oncologists, and Tillamook Hematologists.