A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Gibbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tillamook County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald E Gibbs MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Gerald Gibbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Gibbs practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tillamook, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Tillamook Internists and Tillamook Oncologists.