A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Gibbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tillamook County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald E Gibbs MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Gerald Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Gibbs practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Oncologists.