A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gilroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Gilroy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilroy
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilroy graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilroy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Gilroy DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Gilroy practice?
- Dr. Gerald Gilroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Gilroy practices Otolaryngology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Otolaryngologists.