A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gilroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Gilroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilroy graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilroy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilroy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald Gilroy practice?
Dr. Gerald Gilroy practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Otolaryngology, and Otolaryngic Allergy near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Allergists, East Lansing Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and East Lansing Otolaryngologists.