A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Goltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Goltz, Endocrinologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Goltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goltz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goltz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Goltz MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Goltz practice?
- Dr. Gerald Goltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Goltz practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Sewickley, PA.
See Sewickley Internists and Sewickley Nephrologists.