A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Greenfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Q Greenfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Q. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Gerald Greenfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Greenfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.