A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Greenfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Q Greenfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Q. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Gerald Greenfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Greenfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.