A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Groves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Groves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groves
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groves Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Groves, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groves graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Groves has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Alexander Groves MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Groves practice?
- Dr. Gerald Groves has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Groves practices Psychiatry near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Psychiatrists.