A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Haas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald R Haas MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Haas practice?
- Dr. Gerald Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Haas practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Pulmonologists.