A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Halonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Halonen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Halonen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halonen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Halonen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Charles Halonen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald C. Halonen practice?
- Dr. Gerald Halonen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Halonen practices Family Medicine near Ridgecrest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucca Valley, CA.
See Ridgecrest Primary Care Doctors.