A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Harder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Harder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Harder practice?
Dr. Gerald Harder practices Internal Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Internists.