A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hayken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Hayken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hayken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayken graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hayken has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Hayken MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Hayken practice?
- Dr. Gerald Hayken has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Hayken practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.