A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hayken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Hayken is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayken
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hayken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayken graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hayken has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D Hayken MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Hayken practice?
- Dr. Gerald Hayken has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Hayken practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.